These bits of knowledge have made the grade. They are worth keeping, worth remembering.
- [20 Steps To Shipping A New Product]
- [The only things that matter to a startup]
- [Happy birthday - Date of birth input field best practices]
Some Gems in the Mud
- [First Principles of Quantum Mobility]
- [Ding Dong the Dream is Dead]
- [On Nature, via Alan Watts]
- [We're trying to build great software (teams)]
Formerly we called this Resources, the third tier in the [PARA method], these notes don't fit in one of my Projects or in my Areas of responsibility. I find it much warmer to view this is what made the grade, knowledge worth keeping, worth refining toward deeper understanding.
Pay no mind to those poor unfortunate notes stuffed in the [Forget] box over there. Those used to be the Archives.