The Rules of the Game
- "Awareness has one ability: it tends. The one becomes two. #[Tao Te Ching]"
- You can pay [Attention].
- You [experience] [Reality] as you direct your [Attention].
- You can experience yourself in relation to reality as you direct your attention inward.
- You can experience reality in relation to yourself as you direct your attention outward.
- You can set [Intent].
- You impact [Reality] through actions that manifest your [Intent].
- You will eventually [experience] the impact of your intent. #karma
You have a [Body].
- A body is made of [Matter] and runs on [Energy].
- You can only move your body, directly.
you can only make your choices. #[Free Will]
- Your body can move other bodies, and your choices can make others' choices.
- [On Time] slows down and [[mass]] builds for [Matter] as it accelerates. #relativity
- Your body will grow and hurt and heal and eventually disintegrate and become [Food]. #pain #pleasure #death #[Law of Return]
- Like attracts like into union.
- Difference repels when close, attracts when far.
- The more connected you become, the better you will feel. this is [Emotion] at work, moving us together back to [[unity]]
- Union, community, epiphany, reuniting, birth, marriage, Shared joy/[[mudita]] and mutual bliss/[[orgasm]] bring us [pleasure], which along with fear of [Pain], fuels our [[drive]].
- The more separated we end up [[feeling]], the worse you will become.
- Division, isolation, discombobulation, dismemberment, divorce, and [death] are painful, separating experiences you will want to avoid. #pain
- [Love] is the answer.