Premises for Get Real
- [Consciousness] is one and all.
- [Love] evolves Consciousness.
- We have not observed anything else to exist or happen.
Any and every figment of [Existence] and [Reality] can be extrapolated or interpolated from these two premises. I intend this document to introduce and reinforce these premises and then use them to illustrate an absurdly wide, deep swath of our subjective and objective experiences of reality.
We will touch on:
(order and format TBD)
- [Consciousness]: [Attention] and [Intent]
- Desire: the theory of [Evolution]
- [Mind]: over and beyond [Matter]
- [Origin]: the Big Bang and our physical universe
- [Causality]: [Free Will], [Determinism vs. Free Will], and [quantum] uncertainty
- [Ego]: [Fear], scarcity, and mortality
- [experience]: [sensation] and [Perception]
- [Consumption]: [Food], drugs, and [Sustainability]
- Moksha: the [Ātman], the Brahman, and [Samsara]
- [Love]: the answer to any [Questions], [hard questions], [Big hard questions], [Preseedling Questions]
To shamelessly mangle Rumi, every conscious being is a drop of the ocean and the whole ocean in a single drop.