Ignorance and the Prime Yen
Consciousness, at its root, at its core, is ignorant. It was ignorant before there was time, and it is ignorant now.
I am here in a world of constant change and impermanence. I want to know why, and how. That is my fundamental motivation. I want to know the Truth, to resolve my ignorance. That's what got me into this mess here, trying to model the intricacies of consciousness with you.
[Actualization] resolves ignorance.
- Tagline:: Ignoramus ergo sumus.
- We do not know, thus we are.
- [Contrary to popular belief]
- Ignorance is not bliss, but it does allow for the possibility of bliss as we resolve it, as we evolve.
- Ignorance is:
- the original condition of [CNXNS]
- a vacuum of understanding that we naturally abhor and want to fill with knowledge or belief.
- a gift in that it is the core/basic/fundamental motivation of CNXNS and conscious beings to resolve ignorance into understanding