Definitions for Get Real
This also lets us drop the semantic baggage that comes with a word that has been defined in divergent spirals by our finest English dictionaries.
• the state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings • the awareness or perception of something by a person • the fact of awareness by the mind of itself and the world
• knowledge or perception of a situation or fact
• the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought
• the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses • the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses
• awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation
• a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus • an awareness or feeling that one is in a specified state
That's enough of that.